INZ 1096 PDF

Yozshumi All other questions in this section must be completed by the applicant before the examination. INZ may refer this certificate to an INZ medical assessor or New Zealand health authorities, if appropriate, as part of assessing the associated application. The radiologist who completes your medical certificate will return the form and all associated reports and X-ray film if ibz have been noted to you, or to the medical practitioner who referred you. Complete this form if you are a tour organiser or advisor for a group travelling to New Zealand, and lodge it with individual application forms for each group member. X-ray Certificate for Temporary Entry INZ Complete this form and submit it with your student visa application of a third party is sponsoring you to be in New Zealand as a student. Use this in if you need to transfer your visa to a new passport, or if you need confirmation onz your New Zealand immigration status.

Author:Kigarn Garg
Language:English (Spanish)
Published (Last):11 November 2006
PDF File Size:3.66 Mb
ePub File Size:6.83 Mb
Price:Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]

Evidence you are in good health We use medical examinations to assess your standard of health. Good health If you are applying for a visa, you may need to have a chest x-ray or medical examination as proof of your good health. Your chest x-ray and medical examination results must be no more than 3 months old when we receive your application. Who needs an x-ray or medical examination How to provide evidence of your x-ray or medical examination If you must have a chest x-ray or medical examination, you need to use a panel physician , who sends us your medical results electronically using our eMedical system.

This is the quickest and most efficient way to have your health assessed. When you apply for your visa you must tell us the eMedical reference number to show you have completed your x-ray or medical examination.

You can see if eMedical is available by checking our panel physician list and choosing a panel physician in your country. Panel physicians are doctors and radiologists who are approved to complete chest x-rays and medical examinations for New Zealand visa applications.

Find a doctor or radiologist near you Providing evidence if you are from a country that does not have panel physicians If you live in a country that does not have panel physicians you can visit any registered doctor, who must complete the required medical certificates and send them to us as evidence of your health. You need to print out the required medical certificates and take them with you to the appointment. All medical certificates must be completed in English.


Evidence you are in good health

Applicants for entry to New Zealand are required to have an acceptable standard of health Health Requirements INZ has more details. This chest X-ray certificate records information about your health that Immigration New Zealand requires to assess whether you meet this standard. The information in this section will help you complete this chest X-ray certificate. Please read the information in this section before you start to complete this certificate.


Forms and Guides (application)



INZ 1096 PDF


Related Articles